GFMIS: Oracle/Hyperion Techno-Functional Advisor Budget Book Assignment
Al Jidara is seeking a qualified consultant to define and develop the processes and technology to generate the draft budget law (referred to as the “budget book”) from the Government Financial Management Information System (GFMIS). This activity is for the USAID-Funded Fiscal Reform and Public Financial Management (FRPFM) Activity implemented by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
We are seeking qualified candidates to identify and develop all configuration, extension, modification, localization, and integration (CEMLI) activities required to produce the budget book.
This assignment is for a period of up to 24 weeks.
All candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Oracle techno-functional developer with skills in PL/SQL, XML, and Oracle report writing;
- Expertise in Hyperion, Java, and Oracle Data Interface (ODI)
- A relevant degree and/or qualifications
- Fluent Arabic and advanced oral and written English skills
Preferred experience includes:
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Public Sector and/or Government of Jordan (GoJ) experience
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in English by e-mail to email@example.com no later than April 8, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.