Restructuring the Development and Employment Fund Direct Lending Policies and Procedures
The main aim of this assignment was to restructure the current lending policies and procedures of DEF and ensure that it is aligned with global best practices. It entailed conducting the following activities:
1. Identified gaps in the direct lending policies and procedures
2. Developed DEF new and recommended direct lending policies that are risk oriented and address the identified gaps, and are in alignment with local context and constraints.
3. Developed new and recommended direct lending standard operating procedures that are in alignment with the newly established policies and local context.
4. Revised job descriptions for the operating team in light of the newly developed policies and procedures.
5. Assessed current infrastructure within the HQ and branches