Techno-Functional Advisor for the Development of the Budget Book
Al Jidara is seeking a qualified consultant to define and develop the processes and technology to generate the draft budget law (referred to as the “budget book”) from the Government Financial Management Information System (GFMIS). This activity is for the USAID-Funded Fiscal Reform and Public Financial Management (FRPFM) Activity implemented by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
We are seeking qualified candidates to identify and develop all configuration, extension, modification, localization, and integration (CEMLI) activities required to produce the budget book.
This is a short assignment for a period of twelve weeks.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Oracle techno-functional developer with skills in PL/SQL, XML, and Oracle report writing.
- Additional preferred skills include Hyperion, Java and Oracle Data Interface (ODI).
- Possess Government of Jordan (GoJ) experience
- Advanced degree and at least 7 years of experience in the relevant area of expertise
- Fluent Arabic and English (oral and written)
To apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 21st, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.